Yoon's approval rating falls for first time in 3 weeks to 34.7%
时间:2023-12-10 08:43:25 出处:쇼핑阅读（143）
President Yoon Suk Yeol's approval rating fell for the first time in three weeks to 34.7 percent, a poll showed Monday.
The survey, conducted by the polling agency Realmeter, showed the positive assessment of Yoon's performance went down by 2.1 percentage points from the previous week, while 62.2 percent of respondents disapproved of his performance, up 2 percentage points.
Yoon's approval rating had previously risen for two weeks in a row from 32.5 percent to 35.7 percent and 36.8 percent.
The poll was conducted on 2,503 adults from last Monday to Friday and had a margin of error of plus or minus 2 percentage points.
A separate poll, meanwhile, showed the approval rating of the ruling People Power Party inched down by 0.7 percentage point from the previous week to 37 percent.
The approval rating of the main opposition Democratic Party, meanwhile, advanced by 0.7 percentage point to 45.5 percent, the poll showed.
The poll on the approval ratings of the political parties was conducted on 1,003 adults Thursday and Friday and had a margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points. (Yonhap)
- Born rich, promoted young: chaebol scions become president just after 40
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- Gimbap and hanja cramming: Life of Korean Studies students in Paris
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
- 12일부터 4·10총선 예비후보자 등록 시작
- 오세훈, ‘TBS 폐지’ 묻자 “그런 일 생겨서는 안 돼”
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities
- [Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met
- Citibank Korea hosts digital forum for corporate clients