Journey to Joseon scholars' timeless dwellings
时间:2023-12-10 08:10:07 出处:과학阅读（143）
Gotaek, which translates to "old house," signifies a historic family residence.
Typically, these homes were inhabited by the upper class, including scholars, and have been diligently preserved by generations maintaining much of their original form.
The Korea Tourism Organization has selected five gotaek destinations to explore, each with a unique and compelling story to share. The destinations are: Yeoyudang in Namyangju, Gyeonggi Province; Incheon Citizens' Home in Incheon; Myeongjae Gotaek in Nonsan, South Chungcheong Province; Ildu Gotaek in Hamyang, South Gyeongsang Province and Unjoru in Gurye, South Jeolla Province.
Some of these residences offer visitors the opportunity to stay overnight. Guests can immerse themselves in the autumnal ambiance of a historic scholar's home, in harmony with the natural surroundings.
- Auditor says Moon govt distorted 2020 death of fisheries official
- Nightmare before Christmas: 'rape announcement' issued at Seoul billboard
- SK Telecom CEO shows confidence in AI
- Suneung difficulty rekindles 'killer question' controversy
- Drug offences rise by nearly 50 percent on
- Samyang post record sales on China's Singles Day
- Seoul shares end nearly flat amid signs of cooling US inflation
- Team carries out Korea's first successful uterus transplant
- S. Korea asks UAE to correct nat'l flag image mix