[Herald Review] 'Different, but in harmony'
时间:2023-12-10 09:17:59 出处:자동차阅读（143）
In a mesmerizing display of cultural harmony and melodic beauty, a haegeum player in traditional Korean hanbok and an erhu player in a purple gown graced the stage together side by side.
Performing the double concerto for erhu and haegeum titled “Two Strings,” the two string musicians from Taiwan and Korea exchanged eye contact and melodies, creating a harmonious fusion.
The joint performance was held at the National Gugak Center in Seoul, featuring the Contemporary Gugak Orchestra affiliated with the NGC, and the National Chinese Orchestra Taiwan, associated with the National Center for Traditional Arts in Taiwan.
Aptly titled "Hwa Ee Boo Dong -- Harmonization of Korean-Taiwanese Traditional Arts," the concert encapsulated the essence of an ancient saying: “In harmony without forsaking one's identity.”
- Citibank Korea hosts digital forum for corporate clients
- Exports log first rise in 13 months in sign of trade recovery for Korea
- Asiana Airlines to sell cargo biz to smooth merger
- Seoul shares open higher on Fed's rate freeze
- 12일부터 4·10총선 예비후보자 등록 시작
- Kia unveils ‘tiger
- Seoul shares shoot up nearly 2% on Fed's back
- The branch of South Korean left blaming Israel for Hamas attacks
- [Today’s K