Navigate flavors of the Mediterranean in Seoul
时间:2023-12-10 07:49:14 出处:과학阅读（143）
In the vibrant streets of Seoul where culinary diversity flourishes, authentic Mediterranean establishments remain a rarity.
Located in the residential neighborhood of Ichon-dong, just a ten-minute walk from the National Museum of Korea, Kantina is an inviting restaurant specializing in Mediterranean cuisine.
Marked by its distinctive blue sign and interior, the establishment reflects the city's gradually increasing fondness for Mediterranean flavors, since its opening in 2021.
Kantina has some 30 dishes on the menu, including appetizers, flatbreads, pasta and rice dishes, as well as lasagna and several main dishes. Lee Kyu-na, the 34-year-old owner-chef of Kantina, meticulously curated each menu item, drawing inspiration from her travels across Greece, Spain, Italy and Turkey.
- Seoul shares open lower on US tech slide
- Nearly 1 in 3 senior pensioners look to employment to make ends meet
- [Subway Stories] Traditional medicine's healing legacy lives on at Jegi
- US needs 'strategic clarity' on North Korea deterrence: report
- [Today’s K
- Man booked for possession of machete ahead of Halloween
- Seoul shares inch up on bargain hunting ahead of Fed meeting
- ‘Cenozoic Life’ to open 49th Seoul Independent Film Festival
- Drug offences rise by nearly 50 percent on