National Museum of the Annals of the Joseon Dynasty to open in Pyeongchang
时间:2023-12-10 08:25:34 出处:영화阅读（143）
PYEONGCHANG, Gangwon Province -- The National Museum of the Annals of the Joseon Dynasty in Pyeongchang, Gangwon Province is gearing up to open its doors to the public this Sunday to offer important documents that show the history of the dynasty (1392-1910) year-round.
"Due to the delicate nature of paper book preservation, museums have previously limited the exhibition duration of these artifacts," a senior researcher commented during a press conference organized by the Cultural Heritage Administration on Thursday. "This marks the first time that the annals is available for year-round public viewing in a permanent exhibition."
The museum works to preserve and showcase the original copies of the "Joseon Wangjo Sillok," the Annals of the Joseon Dynasty, and "Joseon Wangjo Uigwe," the Royal Protocols of the Joseon Dynasty.
- Moon officials tried to cover up North Korea’s murder of South Korean: state inspectors
- Jeju Island offers many choices for holidaymakers with pets
- 김용민 “尹, 총선 승리하면 계엄 선포할 것…저지선 확보해야”
- Female Nexon employee berates 'misandrist gesture' in MapleStory video
- Things look bright for ‘Past Lives’ Oscars prospects
- Posco to start search for new chief
- First lady explains S. Korea's dog meat ban plan to Queen Camilla
- 군사력은 미국이 우위지만, 글로벌 공급망은 미·중 비등 [중앙포럼]
- [News Focus] Why Kim Jong